Easter Healthy Treat Round-Up
I know how tricky it can be to stick to your sugar free goals when it comes to the holidays, especially Easter when you are literally surrounded by chocolate eggs! I have taken out the guess work for you, and have created a nice list of highly recommended sugar, gluten and dairy free recipes to help you stick to your goals!
1.) Paleo Twix Bar by Little Bits of Real Food & Real Talk
These are absolutely delicious! Click here to get the recipe!
2) Easy Cadbury Creme Eggs Vegan and Paleo Friendly by Detoxinista
I love these! They are so good, simple recipe with minimal ingredients! My kind of recipe! Click here to check it out!
3) Healthier Peanut Butter Eggs by Detoxinista
Another great one by Detoxinista! Click here to check this recipe out.
4) Wild Blueberry Peach Dairy Free Cheesecake by Meghan Telpner
This is a great recipe because it is so versatile in letting you choose what fruit and flavours you want to play with! Click here to get the recipe!
5) Grain Free Snickerdoodle Cookies by Against All Grain
Oh my goodness. These are deliciously dangerous. If you love a buttery, cinnamon taste you are sure to love these! Click here to check it out!
6) Best Gluten, Grain, Refined Sugar, and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kaley Guy
Well, I created this recipe so of course I am bias. They are simple, delicious and a great recipe to have on continued rotation. Go check it out, click here.